How does it work?
Finance options can turn upfront costs into affordable periodic payments. This allows you to invest in new cost-saving technology but pay for it as your organisation gains real benefit. Your business can enjoy the efficiency savings and productivity gains a SAP Business One solution delivers without breaking the bank.
These affordable finance options have been designed to:
- Match your payments with measurable benefits over the time you use your solution
- Meet your anticipated cash flow peaks and troughs
- Accelerate your return on investment by paying for the solution as it delivers value back to your business
- Preserve in-house capital and third-party credit lines for more strategic business use
- Provide flexibility to acquire additional equipment without increasing existing periodic payments
Anything else I should know?
These attractive finance options enable you to spread the cost of your new solution while making notable savings over the term of your agreement. Here’s an example of how it works:
- Solution cost: £5,000.00
- 36 monthly rental payments: £163.00
- Tax Savings: You are able to fully deduct the rentals (both capital and interest) charged under a lease agreement in deriving your taxable profit
- Return on Capital Employed (ROCE): Taking the finance lease option also allows you to re-allocate valuable cash resources to other important areas of your business providing a significant return on investment.
|Cash Purchase||Lease Rental|
|Total Payable (Gross) over term||£5,000.00||£5,868.00|
|Net Customer Saving||–||£446.05|
Figures are for indicative purposes only and assume a corporation tax rate of 22% and average return on investment of 12.8%. All facilities are subject to standard terms and conditions, status and underwriting.
Finance operations are operated by SAP Finance.
The standard of service provided by Milner Browne is really good. The company has always been really helpful and efficient in getting back to us. In fact, in some cases, the support team has even pre-empted issues that we may have eventually come across or were likely to happen."
Ben Carter, Up and Under
The levels of customer service have always been good — we’ve never had any problems. If we’ve ever found an issue with the system we’ve always called the support desk, spoke to somebody, and it’s been fixed quickly."
David Broddle, Cadtek
If there’s ever a problem, you can call up the helpdesk, speak to one of the support team and they’ll sort out the issue. The level of service has always been good. But, touch wood, we haven’t had many issues in the years we’ve been using SAP Business One."
John Hayward, B Hepworth and Co
Milner Browne’s lead consultant worked tirelessly to meet our go-live date. She was dedicated and committed to ensure we received value for money and was organised, meticulous in her planning and in the execution of tasks."
Linda Barrowclough, Innova Solutions
We’ve worked with Milner Browne for more than a decade. The support provided by the team at Milner Browne has been excellent. A recent enquiry email I sent was returned by the close of business within the same day."
Mike Simpson, Kingspan Access Floors
The standards of service provided by Milner Browne has been excellent. In general, the customer service supplied by Milner Browne has always been good and SAP Business One has helped us save money and lower inefficiencies."
Mohammed Rashid, Medina Dairy
Milner Browne has the best level of customer service we have ever encountered in any company we have ever dealt with. We do not very often have an issue with SAP Business One, but it’s great to know we’ve have a team like Milner Browne behind us."
Richard Gaughan, Aydya Ltd
Milner Browne helped us gear our system to our particular requirements and trained our IT team. It’s important we can rely on Milner Browne to support SAP Business One and tailor the system to our evolving operation."
Russell White, Rivermill Foods