Access essential purchasing information to operate more profitability. Run real-time checks and get instant updates to streamline supply chains. Improve customer service and profits by applying volume, cash and customer discount and then analyse their impact with powerful performance reports.
Simplify inventory and distribution processes with integrated tools to manage item master data, automatically apply price lists and generate pick lists against open sales orders. Use Milner Browne’s experience and expertise for:
- Warehouse management: Use various cost models, maintain item master data and use multiple use of measurement and pricing tools for effective inventory control
Bin locations: Separate your warehouse into multiple subzones and create allocations rules to optimise stock movement, reduce pick times and track items at all times
Goods in control: Record receipts and issues and confidently track locations and transfers of stock. Perform instant inventory and cycle counts
Production and MRP: Create multi-level BOMs and issue and release production orders manually to globally maintain production prices
Reporting: Generate reports with real-time data and display information in various formats or dashboards that suit your business
- Make efficiency gains with automated processes
- Improve customer service with on-time delivery and fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Get control of your supply chain with accurate reports and forecasts
- Reduce inventory costs with improved visibility, control and planning
- Improve business insight with powerful warehouse and inventory reporting tools
- Keep track of product inventory, quantity at each warehouse, movement history, and stock levels
- Various costing models; multiple units of measure and pricing
- Goods receipt and issue control; stock transfer tracking; consignments, drop-ship and other orders
- Easy report creation with data that is regularly refreshed; display in various report formats or as dashboards
The standard of service provided by Milner Browne is really good. The company has always been really helpful and efficient in getting back to us. In fact, in some cases, the support team has even pre-empted issues that we may have eventually come across or were likely to happen."
Ben Carter, Up and Under
The levels of customer service have always been good — we’ve never had any problems. If we’ve ever found an issue with the system we’ve always called the support desk, spoke to somebody, and it’s been fixed quickly."
David Broddle, Cadtek
If there’s ever a problem, you can call up the helpdesk, speak to one of the support team and they’ll sort out the issue. The level of service has always been good. But, touch wood, we haven’t had many issues in the years we’ve been using SAP Business One."
John Hayward, B Hepworth and Co
Milner Browne’s lead consultant worked tirelessly to meet our go-live date. She was dedicated and committed to ensure we received value for money and was organised, meticulous in her planning and in the execution of tasks."
Linda Barrowclough, Innova Solutions
We’ve worked with Milner Browne for more than a decade. The support provided by the team at Milner Browne has been excellent. A recent enquiry email I sent was returned by the close of business within the same day."
Mike Simpson, Kingspan Access Floors
The standards of service provided by Milner Browne has been excellent. In general, the customer service supplied by Milner Browne has always been good and SAP Business One has helped us save money and lower inefficiencies."
Mohammed Rashid, Medina Dairy
Milner Browne has the best level of customer service we have ever encountered in any company we have ever dealt with. We do not very often have an issue with SAP Business One, but it’s great to know we’ve have a team like Milner Browne behind us."
Richard Gaughan, Aydya Ltd
Milner Browne helped us gear our system to our particular requirements and trained our IT team. It’s important we can rely on Milner Browne to support SAP Business One and tailor the system to our evolving operation."
Russell White, Rivermill Foods