A series of automated tasks provide a complete view of prospects and customers to better understand and meet their requirements. Turn prospects into customers and customers into loyal clients to increase sales, profitability and levels of satisfaction.
From quotes to invoices SAP Business One has everything your company needs to manage the whole order-to-payment process, and build loyalty revenues beyond that. Use Milner Browne’s expertise and experience for:
- Opportunity management: Track new prospects and activities from first contact to closing business
- Marketing campaigns: Create, deliver and analyse marketing activities and their impact on driving new business
- Customer management: Use a single system to store key data on your customers in one place
- Service management: Manage warranty and service contracts and enter and respond to service calls efficiently
- Outlook integration: Stop exporting contact details between different systems with full Microsoft synchronisation
- Reporting: Create in-depth reports on all aspects of your sales cycle
- Pipeline, sales stage and probability analysis
- Real-time pipeline forecasting
- Sales number tracking by salesperson, territory or account
- Easy lead import from external sources Outlook integration, and template storage for effective prospect communications
- Service call logging, assignment and queue
- Purchase history tracking for cross-sell and up-sell opportunity identification
- Estimate new business and income
- Track sales pipelines
- Hold and access key contact customer records in a single dashboard
- Drive levels of customer satisfaction
With SAP Business One and Milner Browne we were pleasantly surprised by the ability and flexibility of the solution. We asked question after question in the nature of ‘Can it do this?’ and ‘Can it do that?’ and the answer was always ‘Yes’. The team from Milner Browne were professional and competent and gave us an air of confidence."
Alan Rossiter, Kent Stainless
What I would say about Milner Browne is that we find them very pro-active. The customer service is very good and enquiries are always answered very quickly. From a personal point of view, I’ve been able to save about three to four days per month since we started using SAP Business One because the reports are so accurate."
Emma Morgan, Serosep
As the IT manager it was great that Milner Browne took the pain out of the integration and the transfer to SAP Business One. They have been second-to-none in relation to answering any query that we have submitted. Enquiries have always been promptly answered."
Gary Power, The Packaging Hub
If there’s ever a problem, you can call up the helpdesk, speak to one of the support team and they’ll sort out the issue. The level of service has always been good. But, touch wood, we haven’t had many issues in the years we’ve been using SAP Business One."
John Hayward, B Hepworth and Co
Milner Browne’s lead consultant worked tirelessly to meet our go-live date. She was dedicated and committed to ensure we received value for money and was organised, meticulous in her planning and in the execution of tasks."
Linda Barrowclough, Innova Solutions
It was an obvious choice to go with Milner Browne – they suited our needs and were a good fit for our company. We use Milner Browne’s Surfer Enterprise for our for our sales representatives and our transport team. They now have up-to date information to hand when planning their days and site visits to customers."
Lorraine Bridgette, Abco Kovex
We’ve worked with Milner Browne for more than a decade. The support provided by the team at Milner Browne has been excellent. A recent enquiry email I sent was returned by the close of business within the same day."
Mike Simpson, Kingspan Access Floors
Milner Browne has the best level of customer service we have ever encountered in any company we have ever dealt with. We do not very often have an issue with SAP Business One, but it’s great to know we’ve have a team like Milner Browne behind us."
Richard Gaughan, Aydya Ltd