SAP Business One helps enterprises transform static reports into an imaginative, dynamic and actionable business tool to drill down into detail and deliver granular insight into activities.
Save time and money on third-party reporting and tailor forms and queries to meet specific requirements. Gain real-time access to predefined dashboards and reports, as well as essential productivity reports to support important business outcomes and strategies.
Easily define exchange rates, set authorisation parameters and create import and export functions for other everyday tasks. Use Milner Browne’s expertise and experience for:
- Customisation: Pull data from SAP Business One to create reports that match your requirements with minimal IT overheads
- Analysis: Slice and dice your data and see your business from a fresh perspective by leveraging pivot tables in Excel
- Intuitive tools: User-friendly drag and relate, drill down menus, search assistance and workflow-based alerts helps drive productivity levels
- Track information on sales, customers, operations and financials
- Receive snaps-shots on complex reports
- Set defined fields to tailor reports
- Real-time reports created in seconds
- Create powerful reports that deliver critical insight into business activities
- Reduce reporting costs and human error risk
- Insight into real-time performance
- Complete tasks and run your business from a single solution
With SAP Business One and Milner Browne we were pleasantly surprised by the ability and flexibility of the solution. We asked question after question in the nature of ‘Can it do this?’ and ‘Can it do that?’ and the answer was always ‘Yes’. The team from Milner Browne were professional and competent and gave us an air of confidence."
Alan Rossiter, Kent Stainless
What I would say about Milner Browne is that we find them very pro-active. The customer service is very good and enquiries are always answered very quickly. From a personal point of view, I’ve been able to save about three to four days per month since we started using SAP Business One because the reports are so accurate."
Emma Morgan, Serosep
As the IT manager it was great that Milner Browne took the pain out of the integration and the transfer to SAP Business One. They have been second-to-none in relation to answering any query that we have submitted. Enquiries have always been promptly answered."
Gary Power, The Packaging Hub
If there’s ever a problem, you can call up the helpdesk, speak to one of the support team and they’ll sort out the issue. The level of service has always been good. But, touch wood, we haven’t had many issues in the years we’ve been using SAP Business One."
John Hayward, B Hepworth and Co
Milner Browne’s lead consultant worked tirelessly to meet our go-live date. She was dedicated and committed to ensure we received value for money and was organised, meticulous in her planning and in the execution of tasks."
Linda Barrowclough, Innova Solutions
It was an obvious choice to go with Milner Browne – they suited our needs and were a good fit for our company. We use Milner Browne’s Surfer Enterprise for our for our sales representatives and our transport team. They now have up-to date information to hand when planning their days and site visits to customers."
Lorraine Bridgette, Abco Kovex
We’ve worked with Milner Browne for more than a decade. The support provided by the team at Milner Browne has been excellent. A recent enquiry email I sent was returned by the close of business within the same day."
Mike Simpson, Kingspan Access Floors
Milner Browne has the best level of customer service we have ever encountered in any company we have ever dealt with. We do not very often have an issue with SAP Business One, but it’s great to know we’ve have a team like Milner Browne behind us."
Richard Gaughan, Aydya Ltd