Access essential purchasing information to operate more profitability. Run real-time checks and get instant updates to streamline supply chains. Improve customer service and profits by applying volume, cash and customer discount and then analyse their impact with powerful performance reports.
Simplify inventory and distribution processes with integrated tools to manage item master data, automatically apply price lists and generate pick lists against open sales orders. Use Milner Browne’s experience and expertise for:
- Warehouse management: Use various cost models, maintain item master data and use multiple use of measurement and pricing tools for effective inventory control
- Bin locations: Separate your warehouse into multiple subzones and create allocations rules to optimise stock movement, reduce pick times and track items at all times
- Goods in control: Record receipts and issues and confidently track locations and transfers of stock. Perform instant inventory and cycle counts
- Production and MRP: Create multi-level BOMs and issue and release production orders manually to globally maintain production prices
- Reporting: Generate reports with real-time data and display information in various formats or dashboards that suit your business
- Make efficiency gains with automated processes
- Improve customer service with on-time delivery and fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Get control of your supply chain with accurate reports and forecasts
- Reduce inventory costs with improved visibility, control and planning
- Improve business insight with powerful warehouse and inventory reporting tools
- Keep track of product inventory, quantity at each warehouse, movement history, and stock levels
- Various costing models; multiple units of measure and pricing
- Goods receipt and issue control; stock transfer tracking; consignments, drop-ship and other orders
- Easy report creation with data that is regularly refreshed; display in various report formats or as dashboards
With SAP Business One and Milner Browne we were pleasantly surprised by the ability and flexibility of the solution. We asked question after question in the nature of ‘Can it do this?’ and ‘Can it do that?’ and the answer was always ‘Yes’. The team from Milner Browne were professional and competent and gave us an air of confidence."
Alan Rossiter, Kent Stainless
Ons contact met Milner Browne is altijd prettig, of het nu gaat om de salesmanager, een consultant of iemand van de klantenservice."
Dennis van der Meijden, Emgas
What I would say about Milner Browne is that we find them very pro-active. The customer service is very good and enquiries are always answered very quickly. From a personal point of view, I’ve been able to save about three to four days per month since we started using SAP Business One because the reports are so accurate."
Emma Morgan, Serosep
As the IT manager it was great that Milner Browne took the pain out of the integration and the transfer to SAP Business One. They have been second-to-none in relation to answering any query that we have submitted. Enquiries have always been promptly answered."
Gary Power, The Packaging Hub
Milner Browne heeft de focus op productiebedrijven en werkt met implementatieconsultants die weten waarover ze het hebben. Bovendien zorgt hun B1 Apps serie ervoor dat een bedrijf als het onze goed kan werken met SAP Business One."
Hans Alferink, CIREX
Door de automatisering ervaren we een verbetering in al onze processen. Dit heeft tot hogere niveaus van efficiÃ«ntie en productiviteit geleid in onze gehele organisatie. Dit is niet meer weg te denken en we verwachten dit in de toekomst nog verder te kunnen verbeteren. SAP is in feite de ruggengraat van ons bedrijf."
Marcel Hamoen, Translas
Milner Browne has the best level of customer service we have ever encountered in any company we have ever dealt with. We do not very often have an issue with SAP Business One, but it’s great to know we’ve have a team like Milner Browne behind us."
Richard Gaughan, Aydya Ltd
We verwerkten voorheen onze orders en bestellingen via Excel. Ook
hadden we geen voorraadsysteem. Facturen voor de bestellingen
moesten we na aflevering weer met de hand inkloppen . Met SAP
Business One zijn deze processen gestroomlijnd, omdat ze automatisch
door het systeem worden geleid en controleerbaar zijn."
Willem Zwart, DMZ