News feature: SAP and IIS celebrate accounting excellence
Twenty five of the UK’s leading accountancy firms and accountants met last week at the Accounting Web Practice Excellence Awards in London, sponsored by SAP.
The Awards celebrate accounting excellence with eight accolades presented to outstanding firms or individuals — ranging from the Small Practice of the Year to the Client Payroll Champion of the Year.
Having sponsored the recent Profit Strategies guide by Accounting Web editor John Stokdyk, IIS was invited as part of the judging panel to decide which of the 25 candidates would win one of the awards.
After much deliberation, the judging panel presented the following awards:
- Small Practice of the Year — Tayabali Tomlin
- Medium Practice of the Year — Lamont Pridmore
- Large Practice of the Year — Rouse Partners
- Unqualified/Trainee of the Year — Andrew Murray, Haslers Chartered Accountants
- Innovative Firm of the Year — Tayabali Tomlin
- Practice Growth of the Year — The Wow Company
- Technology Champion of the Year — Chris Downing, Milsted Langdon
- Client Payroll Champion of the Year — The Fish Partnership Payroll Team, The Fish Partnership
A statement from SAP congratulated the winners who had all demonstrated the highest standards of excellence. “We’re delighted to have been a part of recognising success across the accountancy profession and all those who took part, whether category winners or shortlisted, should be rightly proud of their achievement,” the statement said.
Want to find out how IIS and SAP Business One can strengthen client relationships, increase profit margins and improve financial management and cash flow in your accountancy firm? Arrange a call with one of our ERP experts or request a brochure to find out more.