Apr 6 – Webinar: An Introduction to SAP Business One for Manufacturing
Cut costs. Elminate waste. Improve levels of performance. All with a SAP Business One manufacturing solution from Milner Browne.
Join us Wednesday 6th April 2016 at 2pm for an exclusive demonstration to see how a SAP Business One manufacturing solution can transform operations in your business.
Sign up to this FREE webinar and talk to our experts to see how Milner Browne and our create, deploy and maintain SAP Business One – the world’s most popular ERP solution for SMEs.
About your presenter
Clive Black is Milner Browne’s most experienced SAP Business One consultant. He specialises in creating and deploying manufacturing solutions for SMEs.
After deploying his first system back in 1974, Clive has gone on to implement more than 100 financial and ERP installations. He has a solid knowledge of IT Systems and has excellent communication and project managemnt skills.
After more than four decades working within the industry, what Clive doesn’t know about SAP Business One isn’t worth knowing.
Clive also specialises in:
- B1 Production for SAP Business One
- Re-engineering business processes
- Excellent project management skills
- Data migration
What’s on the agenda?
- An introduction to Milner Browne
- What is SAP Business One?
- What’s included in the software?
- How to maintain cost-effective production lines
- Streamline your inventory to fulfil demand
- Business benefits of SAP Business One
- Live demo of available tools
How to register
All you have to do is click on the button below and fill out the registration form.
It’s FREE to join us and see how SAP Business One can effectively manage every aspect of your organisation in one scalable solution? Any questions? Please send them through to email@example.com