IIS Christmas Support Hours
IIS would like to wish all of its customers a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2015. We realise that not everybody shuts down over the festive period, so we’re continuing our award-winning levels of expert, multi-lingual support as well.
Our full support desk will close at 3:30pm on Christmas Eve and re-open at 9am on Friday 2 January 2015. However, IIS will continue to have a reduced support team available to resolve any issues over the Christmas period.
Please see below our opening hours:
- Monday 22nd December: 8am — 6pm GMT
- Tuesday 23rd December: 8am — 6pm
- Wednesday 24th December: 8am — 3:30pm
- Thursday 25th December: Closed
- Friday 26th December: Closed
- Saturday 27th December: Closed
- Sunday 28th December: Closed
- Monday 29th December: 8am — 6pm *
- Tuesday 30th December: 8am — 6pm *
- Wednesday 31st December: 8am — 6pm *
- Thursday 1st December: Closed
- Friday 2nd December: 8am — 6pm
*Reduced support team
Numbers to Call:
Ireland: 01286 0200
United Kingdom: 0845 602 5804
The Netherlands: 0207 946 682
We are currently in the process of switching our telephone system. Should you experience any issues when calling, please log issues via email.
NB: Current SAP licenses expire on Wednesday 31st December 2014. Without a new license, you will be unable to access your system in the New Year. Please ensure you have purchased your 2015 licenses at the earliest convenience.