When you want to provide better service
SAP Business One integrates tasks such as processing warranties, service contracts and inbound service calls. This leaves you better able to focus on improving standards of response and satisfaction.
Create an integrated knowledge base, where answers to frequently asked questions are stored and easily accessed to drive response rates.
- Individual warranty and service information
- Monitor service levels with alerts and reports
- Support key business tasks and generate additional revenue
- Manage interaction between your staff and customers
Manage support calls better
- Note, track and close customer queries
- Create customer equipment cards to store serial numbers
- Categorise and manage calls in a service queue depending on urgency
- Evaluate regular efficiency and performance of service operations
Draw up service contracts quickly
- Create and manage service contracts
- Predefined and auto-populated service contracts
- Monitor contract renewal and expiry dates
- Define different contract types
Analyse service performance
- Real-time service reports
- Evaluate call volumes, durations and response rates
- Set alerts when volumes are exceeded
- View individual performance and progress on open calls
Find out more
Arrange an exclusive one-on-one demo with one of our SAP Business One experts to see how SAP Business One can help you provide better levels of service to your customers.
With SAP Business One and Milner Browne we were pleasantly surprised by the ability and flexibility of the solution. We asked question after question in the nature of ‘Can it do this?’ and ‘Can it do that?’ and the answer was always ‘Yes’. The team from Milner Browne were professional and competent and gave us an air of confidence."
Alan Rossiter, Kent Stainless
What I would say about Milner Browne is that we find them very pro-active. The customer service is very good and enquiries are always answered very quickly. From a personal point of view, I’ve been able to save about three to four days per month since we started using SAP Business One because the reports are so accurate."
Emma Morgan, Serosep
As the IT manager it was great that Milner Browne took the pain out of the integration and the transfer to SAP Business One. They have been second-to-none in relation to answering any query that we have submitted. Enquiries have always been promptly answered."
Gary Power, The Packaging Hub
If there’s ever a problem, you can call up the helpdesk, speak to one of the support team and they’ll sort out the issue. The level of service has always been good. But, touch wood, we haven’t had many issues in the years we’ve been using SAP Business One."
John Hayward, B Hepworth and Co
Milner Browne’s lead consultant worked tirelessly to meet our go-live date. She was dedicated and committed to ensure we received value for money and was organised, meticulous in her planning and in the execution of tasks."
Linda Barrowclough, Innova Solutions
It was an obvious choice to go with Milner Browne – they suited our needs and were a good fit for our company. We use Milner Browne’s Surfer Enterprise for our for our sales representatives and our transport team. They now have up-to date information to hand when planning their days and site visits to customers."
Lorraine Bridgette, Abco Kovex
We’ve worked with Milner Browne for more than a decade. The support provided by the team at Milner Browne has been excellent. A recent enquiry email I sent was returned by the close of business within the same day."
Mike Simpson, Kingspan Access Floors
Milner Browne has the best level of customer service we have ever encountered in any company we have ever dealt with. We do not very often have an issue with SAP Business One, but it’s great to know we’ve have a team like Milner Browne behind us."
Richard Gaughan, Aydya Ltd