Our experience in completing projects on time and in budget allows us to meet customer expectations and our experts use their knowledge to overcome common issues that may occur when deploying a new solution.
Milner Browne’s ideology towards deploying solution is quite straightforward:
- Implement solutions with minimal disruption
- Create an environment where relationships are enabled to grow
- Use confidence, expertise and empathy to complete projects
These are the attributes Milner Browne promotes when completing implementation projects. Our experienced project managers promote excellent communication skills, time management, diligence and an ability to recognise trouble-shooting means to create and develop relationships with clients.
Defining a successful project
Milner Browne has devised a seven-point charter to enable our team to complete implementation projects in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Identify project objectives and deliver them
- Clean and open communication channels
- Manage client expectations
- Control and manage organisational transition
- Detail and derail risk
- Balance customer needs with Milner Browne’s expertise
- Understand a company’s culture
Who’s on the team
Experience has shown us that successful projects simply can’t be completed by a single person. That’s why we use our experts to deliver various services. Different stages of project require different skill sets. Project teams at Milner Browne include:
- Project Manager
- Business Consultant
- Functional Consultant
- Project Sponsor
Four step approach
There are four defined stages to complete projects after the initial sales handover. So what you can you expect during each stage of the process?
- InitiationClients complete a ‘kick-off’ meeting with a designated Milner Browne project manager, lead consultant and sales executive where roles and responsibilities are established and a communication plan agreed. The overall implementation process is also outlined.
- Planning/ScopingA lead consultant completes an on-site scoping document to understand existing processes and what an organisations wants to achieve with their new solution. Consultants then map processes against solution functionality. Any additional reporting and development requirements against initial requirements can then be discussed.
- Execution & ControlSoftware is deployed and databases installed and configured by an SAP consultant. Workshops and training are completed and a user-acceptance testing is conducted. Finally, a ‘go-live’ plan is created.
- CompletionA go-live review is completed to assess and address any outstanding issues ahead of project managers and consultants completing and closing projects. Clients then receive on-going assistance from Milner Browne’s support team when their solution is deployed.