How does it work?
Finance options can turn upfront costs into affordable periodic payments. This allows you to invest in new cost-saving technology but pay for it as your organisation gains real benefit. Your business can enjoy the efficiency savings and productivity gains a SAP Business One solution delivers without breaking the bank.
These affordable finance options have been designed to:
- Match your payments with measurable benefits over the time you use your solution
- Meet your anticipated cash flow peaks and troughs
- Accelerate your return on investment by paying for the solution as it delivers value back to your business
- Preserve in-house capital and third-party credit lines for more strategic business use
- Provide flexibility to acquire additional equipment without increasing existing periodic payments
Anything else I should know?
Milner Browne partners with Grenke, one of Ireland’s leading IT leasing organisations. Leasing continues to grow in popularity in smaller firms. For many, it is already a key part of their financial strategy.
These attractive finance options enable you to spread the cost of your new solution while making notable savings over the term of your agreement. Here’s an example of how it works:
- Solution cost: £5,000.00
- 24 monthly payments: â‚¬233 or 36 monthly rental payments: £163.00
- Tax Savings: You are able to fully deduct the rentals (both capital and interest) charged under a lease agreement in deriving your taxable profit
- Return on Capital Employed (ROCE): Taking the finance lease option also allows you to re-allocate valuable cash resources to other important areas of your business providing a significant return on investment.
Other benefits of financing include:
- Paying less tax
- Liquidity and credit lines are maintained
- Plan payment with regular instalments
- Customised and flexible agreements
- Upgrade options to get the latest software
Want to find out more? Get in touch with one of our SAP Business One finance experts today to see how you can spread the cost of your next ERP solution.
With SAP Business One and Milner Browne we were pleasantly surprised by the ability and flexibility of the solution. We asked question after question in the nature of ‘Can it do this?’ and ‘Can it do that?’ and the answer was always ‘Yes’. The team from Milner Browne were professional and competent and gave us an air of confidence."
Alan Rossiter, Kent Stainless
Milner Browne has helped us take customer service to the next level. Using SAP Business One and B1Apps has empowered us to improve the level of service we can offer, and as a result we’re seeing new business due to our reputation for product and service excellence."
Brian Bradley, Trulife
We wanted a bullet proof solution after our experience with our previous bespoke system. After considering SAP’s reputation and our growing relationship with Milner Browne we deployed SAP Business One. Milner Browne are an innovative company providing new solutions. That gives us confidence that SAP Business One is the system of choice for us in the future."
David McKernan, Java Republic
Despite having been in business for nearly 30 years, we discovered there wasn’t a single process that couldn’t be radically changed for the better. SAP Business One is about streamlining processes, and that’s what we set about doing — right across the company. SAP Business One has been a total success for us."
David Murray, Murray's Medical Equipment
What I would say about Milner Browne is that we find them very pro-active. The customer service is very good and enquiries are always answered very quickly. From a personal point of view, I’ve been able to save about three to four days per month since we started using SAP Business One because the reports are so accurate."
Emma Morgan, Serosep
As the IT manager it was great that Milner Browne took the pain out of the integration and the transfer to SAP Business One. They have been second-to-none in relation to answering any query that we have submitted. Enquiries have always been promptly answered."
Gary Power, The Packaging Hub
We choose SAP Business One because it was the best fit for Soundstore in that it was a fully integrated system and a system that was recognised worldwide. During the whole development and implementation we built a good rapport with the senior management and the rest of the Milner Browne team."
John O’Brien, Soundstore
It was an obvious choice to go with Milner Browne – they suited our needs and were a good fit for our company. We use Milner Browne’s Surfer Enterprise for our for our sales representatives and our transport team. They now have up-to date information to hand when planning their days and site visits to customers."
Lorraine Bridgette, Abco Kovex