SAP Business One offers a simple and powerful planning system that enables your business to gain accurate access, visibility and control over key production processes. Reduce errors, lower production and material costs and streamline inventory levels with advanced production, scheduling and forecasting tools.
Simplify production processes and witness efficiency gains and improved customer service. Use Milner Browne’s expertise and experience for:
- Production orders: Standard, special or disassembly alternatives are created depending on your type of requirement
- Summaries: Insight into true project costs and production outputs
- Reporting: Collate data and create formats and dashboard that highlight performance levels
- Modelling: Protect your business against unexpected issues by using ‘what if’ tools
- Improve supplier and customer relationships with just-in-time production process planning
- Free your capital with reduced inventory and more accurate forecasting
- Raise customer satisfaction levels with improved quality, capacity and materials control
- Improve efficiency, make savings and cut costs
- Define a multi-level BOM for complex products
- Instantly check the availability of all products or materials
- Easy tracking of all material transactions and costs
- Create standard, special or disassembly production orders
- Convert production orders to work orders
- Convert production orders to purchase orders
- Use the MRP wizard to create demand forecasts and avoid stock-outs
With SAP Business One and Milner Browne we were pleasantly surprised by the ability and flexibility of the solution. We asked question after question in the nature of ‘Can it do this?’ and ‘Can it do that?’ and the answer was always ‘Yes’. The team from Milner Browne were professional and competent and gave us an air of confidence."
Alan Rossiter, Kent Stainless
Milner Browne has helped us take customer service to the next level. Using SAP Business One and B1Apps has empowered us to improve the level of service we can offer, and as a result we’re seeing new business due to our reputation for product and service excellence."
Brian Bradley, Trulife
We wanted a bullet proof solution after our experience with our previous bespoke system. After considering SAP’s reputation and our growing relationship with Milner Browne we deployed SAP Business One. Milner Browne are an innovative company providing new solutions. That gives us confidence that SAP Business One is the system of choice for us in the future."
David McKernan, Java Republic
Despite having been in business for nearly 30 years, we discovered there wasn’t a single process that couldn’t be radically changed for the better. SAP Business One is about streamlining processes, and that’s what we set about doing — right across the company. SAP Business One has been a total success for us."
David Murray, Murray's Medical Equipment
What I would say about Milner Browne is that we find them very pro-active. The customer service is very good and enquiries are always answered very quickly. From a personal point of view, I’ve been able to save about three to four days per month since we started using SAP Business One because the reports are so accurate."
Emma Morgan, Serosep
As the IT manager it was great that Milner Browne took the pain out of the integration and the transfer to SAP Business One. They have been second-to-none in relation to answering any query that we have submitted. Enquiries have always been promptly answered."
Gary Power, The Packaging Hub
We choose SAP Business One because it was the best fit for Soundstore in that it was a fully integrated system and a system that was recognised worldwide. During the whole development and implementation we built a good rapport with the senior management and the rest of the Milner Browne team."
John O’Brien, Soundstore
It was an obvious choice to go with Milner Browne – they suited our needs and were a good fit for our company. We use Milner Browne’s Surfer Enterprise for our for our sales representatives and our transport team. They now have up-to date information to hand when planning their days and site visits to customers."
Lorraine Bridgette, Abco Kovex