Access essential purchasing information to operate more profitability. Run real-time checks and get instant updates to streamline supply chains. Improve customer service and profits by applying volume, cash and customer discount and then analyse their impact with powerful performance reports.
Simplify inventory and distribution processes with integrated tools to manage item master data, automatically apply price lists and generate pick lists against open sales orders. Use Milner Browne’s experience and expertise for:
- Warehouse management: Use various cost models, maintain item master data and use multiple use of measurement and pricing tools for effective inventory control
- Bin locations: Separate your warehouse into multiple subzones and create allocations rules to optimise stock movement, reduce pick times and track items at all times
- Goods in control: Record receipts and issues and confidently track locations and transfers of stock. Perform instant inventory and cycle counts
- Production and MRP: Create multi-level BOMs and issue and release production orders manually to globally maintain production prices
- Reporting: Generate reports with real-time data and display information in various formats or dashboards that suit your business
- Make efficiency gains with automated processes
- Improve customer service with on-time delivery and fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Get control of your supply chain with accurate reports and forecasts
- Reduce inventory costs with improved visibility, control and planning
- Improve business insight with powerful warehouse and inventory reporting tools
- Keep track of product inventory, quantity at each warehouse, movement history, and stock levels
- Various costing models; multiple units of measure and pricing
- Goods receipt and issue control; stock transfer tracking; consignments, drop-ship and other orders
- Easy report creation with data that is regularly refreshed; display in various report formats or as dashboards
With SAP Business One and Milner Browne we were pleasantly surprised by the ability and flexibility of the solution. We asked question after question in the nature of ‘Can it do this?’ and ‘Can it do that?’ and the answer was always ‘Yes’. The team from Milner Browne were professional and competent and gave us an air of confidence."
Alan Rossiter, Kent Stainless
Milner Browne has helped us take customer service to the next level. Using SAP Business One and B1Apps has empowered us to improve the level of service we can offer, and as a result we’re seeing new business due to our reputation for product and service excellence."
Brian Bradley, Trulife
We wanted a bullet proof solution after our experience with our previous bespoke system. After considering SAP’s reputation and our growing relationship with Milner Browne we deployed SAP Business One. Milner Browne are an innovative company providing new solutions. That gives us confidence that SAP Business One is the system of choice for us in the future."
David McKernan, Java Republic
Despite having been in business for nearly 30 years, we discovered there wasn’t a single process that couldn’t be radically changed for the better. SAP Business One is about streamlining processes, and that’s what we set about doing — right across the company. SAP Business One has been a total success for us."
David Murray, Murray's Medical Equipment
What I would say about Milner Browne is that we find them very pro-active. The customer service is very good and enquiries are always answered very quickly. From a personal point of view, I’ve been able to save about three to four days per month since we started using SAP Business One because the reports are so accurate."
Emma Morgan, Serosep
As the IT manager it was great that Milner Browne took the pain out of the integration and the transfer to SAP Business One. They have been second-to-none in relation to answering any query that we have submitted. Enquiries have always been promptly answered."
Gary Power, The Packaging Hub
We choose SAP Business One because it was the best fit for Soundstore in that it was a fully integrated system and a system that was recognised worldwide. During the whole development and implementation we built a good rapport with the senior management and the rest of the Milner Browne team."
John O’Brien, Soundstore
It was an obvious choice to go with Milner Browne – they suited our needs and were a good fit for our company. We use Milner Browne’s Surfer Enterprise for our for our sales representatives and our transport team. They now have up-to date information to hand when planning their days and site visits to customers."
Lorraine Bridgette, Abco Kovex